401 1st Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109
- Mercer Garage: Third Avenue N. & Roy Street
- 1st Avenue North Garage: between John and Thomas Street
- 5th Ave N Garage: Fifth Avenue N. & Republican Street
Designated parking is available for guests with disabilities in all Seattle Center parking garages. These spaces, including van-accessible spaces, are designated for vehicles displaying a current state-issued disability placard or license plate. Disabled spaces are filled on a first-come, first-served basis so please plan accordingly. Please refer to the Parking section of this website for maps, directions and more information.
No commercial or flash photography of any kind is permitted. Camcorders or any other audio/visual equipment is prohibited unless authorized by lineup/promoter or performer. Specifically, the use of the following equipment is not permitted:
- Lenses greater than three-and-one-half inches in length
- Telephoto or zoom lenses of any kind
- Interchangeable lenses of any kind
- Monopods or tripods
- Flash equipment of any kind
Is re-entry allowed?
KeyArena has a "no re-entry" policy during events. Guests who wish to return a prohibited item to their vehicle or need to exit and re-enter due to personal emergencies, must first make contact with an Admissions supervisor or manager via the KeyArena Information Booths to make necessary arrangements.
Food and Beverages
Guests may not bring food and/or beverage items into the arena during events. Glass bottles or metal cans are strictly prohibited. Guests must dispose of the unauthorized items prior to entrance into the arena or return them to their vehicle. KeyArena Admissions staff will not check-in or store any food or beverage items.
Smoking is not permitted in the arena at any time; however, guests are allowed to exit to smoke and re-enter with a valid ticket. See a KeyArena Admissions staff member to be directed to the smoking area at each event.
ITEMS NOT PERMITTED IN VENUE
- Aerosol cans
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs (including cannabis)
- Animals except certified service dogs (animals) for the disabled
- Any item too large to fit under a seat
- Bags/purses larger than 14" x 14"
- Bags: Backpacks, Large Bags, Suitcases
- Balloons add helium inflatables
- Beach balls and other inflatables
- Bota bags or wine skins
- Bullhorns or noise makers
- Cameras: no flash/professional photography
- Chains over 6 inches in length
- Fireworks, firearms, or other weapons (including all knives, mace or pepper spray)
- Glass bottles or aluminum cans (empty plastic water bottles are allowed)
- Hula Hoops
- Ice chests, coolers or thermos containers
- Jewelry or belts of any kind containing spikes or studs
- Large Umbrellas
- Laser pointers
- Poles (including signs attached to poles)
- Professional recording devices for photography, video or audio
- Outside food or beverages
- Selfie Sticks
- Recording devices: Audio or video
- Skateboards or roller blades
- Sticks or clubs including signs attached to sticks
- Stools or folding chairs
- Tripods/ Monopods
- Water bottles or mugs
*Any item staff deems dangerous and could be used as a weapon