- $127.70 for Deck the Hall Ball VIP Tickets include: premium reserved seats, access to the private Club Live party room with exclusive Endsession performances from Deck artists as well as appetizers, a cash bar and commemorative laminate. Must be 21+ to gain access to the Club Live party room.
- $77.70 Premium Reserved Seats
- $47.70 GA Floor and Reserved Seats
Tickets are non-refundable except in the event of a cancellation, and then tickets are refundable at the original point of purchase only. There is no re-entry during the concert. Once inside the venue, ticket holders cannot exit the venue and then come back into the concert
Will call is located at the east box office. The will call windows open two hours prior to the start of each event.
Tickets for the Key Arena can be purchased at all Ticketmaster Northwest outlets and online at Ticketmaster.com. You may also purchase tickets at the Key Arena Box Office from 10:00AM to 6:00PM, Monday through Saturday. You can also call 1-800-745-3000. ALL patrons three years or older must be ticketed for our shows outside of the family priced series. For the health and safety of very young children, we ask that no children under the age of six be brought into the reserved seating area.
Day of Show Tickets
You may purchase tickets at the box office on the day of the show if any tickets are still available.
The floor is general admission, standing room only.
Accessible/disabled seating is available on all levels of the arena. Accessible seating and parking are available through Ticketmaster and the Key Arena Box Office. When ordering accessible tickets, it is important to indicate that you require accessible seating so we can properly seat you.
There are three options for purchasing accessible seating:
- Visit Ticketmaster online, select the event, and click on the "Request Accessible Tickets" icon.
- Call Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000 and request accessible tickets.
- Visit a Ticketmaster retail outlet and request accessible tickets. Key Arena Box Office also sells accessible seating. Please visit the box office page for hours and more information. For questions/ concerns regarding accessible seating, please contact Seattle Center Customer Service at (206) 684-7200.
305 Harrison St.
Seattle WA 98109
PARKING LOTS AND GARAGES
- Mercer Garage: 3rd Avenue N. & Roy St.
- 1st Avenue N. Garage: between John and Thomas St.
- 5th Ave N Garage: 5th Avenue N. & Republican St.
Designated parking is available for guests with disabilities in all Seattle Center parking garages. These spaces, including van-accessible spaces, are designated for vehicles displaying a current state-issued disability placard or license plate. Disabled spaces are filled on a first-come, first-served basis so please plan accordingly. Please refer to the Parking section of this website for maps, directions and more information.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
Guests may not bring food and/or beverage items into the arena during events. Glass bottles or metal cans are strictly prohibited. Guests must dispose of the unauthorized items prior to entrance into the arena or return them to their vehicle. KeyArena Admissions staff will not check-in or store any food or beverage items.
Smoking is not permitted in the arena at any time; however, guests are allowed to exit to smoke and re-enter with a valid ticket. See a KeyArena Admissions staff member to be directed to the smoking area at each event.
ITEMS NOT PERMITTED
- Aerosol cans
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
- Animals except certified service dogs (animals) for the disabled
- Bags: Backpacks, Large Bags, Suitcases
- Balloons add helium inflatables
- Beach balls and other inflatables
- Bota bags or wine skins
- Bullhorns or noise makers
- Cameras: no flash/professional photography
- Chains over 6 inches in length
- Fireworks, firearms, or other weapons (including all knives, mace or pepper spray)
- Glass bottles or aluminum cans
- Ice chests, coolers or thermos containers
- Jewelry or belts of any kind containing spikes or studs
- Laser pointers
- Outside food or beverages
- Recording devices: Audio or video
- Skateboards or roller blades
- Sticks or clubs including signs attached to sticks
- Stools or folding chairs
- Tripods/ Monopods
- Water bottles or mugs
No commercial or flash photography of any kind is permitted. Camcorders or any other audio/visual equipment is prohibited unless authorized by team/promoter or performer. Specifically, the use of the following equipment is not permitted:
- Lenses greater than three-and-one-half inches in length
- Telephoto or zoom lenses of any kind
- Interchangeable lenses of any kind
- Monopods or tripods
- Flash equipment of any kind
Is Re-Entry Allowed?
KeyArena has a "no re-entry" policy during events. Guests who wish to return a prohibited item to their vehicle or need to exit and re-enter due to personal emergencies, must first make contact with an Admissions supervisor or manager via the KeyArena Information Booths to make necessary arrangements.
Dedicated to engagement and wedding rings and the two of you. A proud sponsor of The End and the Deck the Hall Ball. With stores in Belltown and Bellevue or on-line at eerobbins.com